Pisco Mistral 35 Sour Pack
You can use LISTO for a whole lot more than Margaritas!
Mistral 35 is a Chilean Pisco distilled using Pedro Ximénez and Muscat of Alexandria grapes. It makes for a cracking sour with delicate notes of oak, vanilla and chocolate.
To make a Pisco Sour:
1. Pour 45ml LISTO, 45ml Pisco and half an egg white into shaker (you can swap out the egg white for 15ml aquafaba)
2. Dry shake for 30 seconds (without ice)
3. Add a handful of ice and shake some more
4. Strain Sour into glass
5. Garnish with 4 drops of Aromatic Bitters
- 1 x Mistral Pisco (750ml)
- 2 x Tommy's Margarita Mix (360ml)
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol for, anyone under 18.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders that include alcoholic products require photo ID and signature upon drop-off.