1. As the crow flies, which is closest to Sydney CBD: Wollongong, Gosford or Katoomba?
2. Which country has the world's largest proven oil reserves?
3. Name 2 of the alcoholic ingredients in a Negroni cocktail
Gin, Campari, Vermouth
4. Which band released the album 'Frogstomp'?
5. What is shown in the below image?
The longest straight land path on earth
6. Is Pozole a board game a type of food or a city in the Ukraine?
Type of food (a Mexican soup)
7. What 4-letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?
8. What film is the below image?
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
9. If I was at Barton Springs, what US city would I be in?
10. Name five of the Weasley siblings
Ron, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George and Ginny